BBQ Teriyaki Salmon or Trout |
Print This Page
2 to 4 salmon or trout fillets
2 Bell Peppers - red and green
Pinch of Herbs
1. Squeeze lemon over the fillet(s).Remove from grill with a spatula going between the skin and the meat. (the skin remains on the BBQ)
2. Baste with the Teriyaki Sauce.
3. Lightly season the fish with garlic powder, pinch of herbs, pepper and seasoned salt.
4. Thinly slice the onion, orange and peppers and arrange on top of the fish.
5. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes while BBQ heats.
6. Place the fish on the grill, skin side down over the coals.
7. Baste with teriyaki frequently. Remove when opaque. (it will continue to cook)
Charter Fishing Lake Michigan -- Port
Washington Charter Fishing for Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Rainbow Trout, "Steelhead" -- Van's
Catch Sport Fishing near Milwaukee and Sheboygan.